Comfortable extended stays
Long Stay Suite
- ●Spend one night in comfort or extend your stay in this spacious 83m2 suite.
- ●A simple kitchen, refrigerator and washer dryer unit are installed.
- ●Make yourself at home with hotel comforts and other items upon request such as frying pans, cutlery and seasonings.
- ●Take advantage of our butler box service to save more time for your family or work. We deliver washed laundry to your door without ringing the bell.
- ●Special offers are available depending on the length of your stay, such as if you need accommodations while moving to a new home. Don't hesitate to ask if we can be of service.
Universally designed rooms
Prime Superior Room (universally designed)
- ●All of our universally designed rooms can be connected to an adjacent room where family members and caregivers can stay to lend a hand.
- ●Features such as closets with sliding doors and handrails in bathrooms enhance safety for children and elderly guests.
- ●One of the twin beds in every universally designed room has reclining functions.
- ●Various rental equipment is available on request.
- ●Some other types of rooms also feature a reclining bed. Please inquire for details.
Lever handles on guest room door
Three-color door frames
Wide space between beds
Sliding bathroom and closet doors
Wheelchair-accessible basin counter
Bathtub and shower stall handrails
Wide toilet seat
Flip-up handrail position varies by room.
Emergency call buttons at bathtub and toilet
- Staff support
- ・Check-in writing assistance ・In-room feature guide
・Communication by writing ・Communication by sign language (some staff)
- Equipment rental
・Bathtub rubber mat, etc.
- Private nurse and caregiver services (fee required)
- Nurses and caregivers can take care of guests who need care while family members go out for shopping, dining and events.
●Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance of the day you plan to use the service.
●Please contact a concierge regarding fees.
●Following your reservation, we will contact you to discuss details. Please understand that service availability may depend on the guest's health condition.
Two connected rooms
Share two rooms for more space
- ●Members of your family or group can freely move between two connected rooms during your stay.
- ●Two types of rooms can be connected: Prime Superior Rooms (45m2 + 45m2) and Prime Premier Garden Suites (2 bedrooms, 138m2) .
- ●On every floor, Prime Superior Rooms with a city view or garden view can be connected.
- ●The connecting door can be closed and locked when desired for privacy.
Special gatherings and more
Every season, we offer unique gathering opportunities for female guests who can also enjoy relaxing activities such as afternoon tea in the lobby lounge, special hotel breakfasts, spa treatments and strolls in our flower-filled gardens.
Hospitality for suite guests
Suite guests enjoy exclusive access to the Pagoda
●Open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
●22 seats available (pets not allowed)
●Enter with your room card key.
●Enjoy a bird's-eye view of the gardens below from the comfort of a reclining chair while listening to the healing high-resolution sound of birdsong and streams and drinking bottled water from around the world.
Travel to any designated location in the comfort of our convenient hotel car.
Note: Excluding Prime Executive Suite guests.
● Available from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
● Travel area: Anywhere within Tokyo’s JR Yamanote Line
● Number of passengers: Up to 4
● Reservations & Inquiries
Phone: 03‑3943‑0996 (from abroad +81 3 3943-0996)
- A taxi may be arranged if reservations are full.
- Please make a reservation by 8 p.m., 3 days before use.
- Notes: This service is only available to hotel guests on the guest list. It is not available to guests who upgrade their room after arrival and is not available to any guests during the year-end and New Year period.